Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 23:19

FKK-Freunde.info

Das deutsche FKK-Forum

Eine kinderfreundliche Sauna/Therme empfehlen ?

Fragen, Informationen, Tipps und Berichte zu FKK Bädern, Seen und Sauna

Eine kinderfreundliche Sauna/Therme empfehlen ?

Beitrag von Danish friend » Di 8. Mai 2018, 06:45

Hallo.
First...I'm sorry that this post is in English. I understand most German. But I can't write it ;-)

We are a family with 2 children (7 and 11) looking for a place in Germany to go naked in the weekend 18-21.may (Pfingstferien).
We like Sauna and FKK-Therme. But not all places are good for children. Where does German FKK-families go ?

Please, not more than about 500km from the german/danish border.

We hope that somebody here will help us :-)

You can answer in German, if you prefere...

Greetimgs from Denmark...
Henrik

Re: Eine kinderfreundliche Sauna/Therme empfehlen ?

Beitrag von nackidei72 » Mi 9. Mai 2018, 06:18

Hey danish friend,

I know one large Therme in Ludwigsfelde close to Berlin, unfortunately 460 kms from the danish border.
It is called https://kristall-saunatherme-ludwigsfelde.de
Main feature is a large indoor area with pools and saunas in case the weather will be shitty. If the weather is fine you may enjoy the various outdoor saunas and sunbeds.
I have been there twice and experienced a rather relaxed and nudist friendly atmosphere, somehow different from other german saunas. But take care they have clothing optional hours on sundays from 9-5.

There is another Kristall therme operated by same group in Seelze close to Hanover. You may google it. I have never been there.
Just to complete: another Kristall therme in Bad Wilsnack https://kristalltherme-bad-wilsnack.de/.
Both are less remote for you than Ludwigsfelde therme

Greetings and have a nice vacation

Beitrag von Danish friend » Mi 9. Mai 2018, 07:57

Dear Nackidei72
Thank you very much for your suggestions. The one in Bad Wilsnack could be interesting.
But I don't know if I understand correctly. Monday from 18:00 to 19:30 it's Clothing optional. But what about the rest of the days ? It's then textilfree all over the place, or only in the saunaarea ?
Greetings
Henrik

Beitrag von Sachsenrheini » Mi 9. Mai 2018, 10:50

Sauna should always be textilfree. If there are closing optional times anounced (especially at the end of the day), I would expect, that the pool are is textil in general.

We've been to Kristall-Therme "Heißer Brocken" near Claustal-Zellerfeld. It was quite nice, but probably it is not that suitable for children. The audience was 100% adult when we`ve been there.

In Germany you will find lots of big indoor-outdoor swimming baths with wirlpools, sledges, wave and stream sections, etc. Commonly called "Spaßbad" in German and they should be really fun for your children. But they are typically all textil. But mostly there is a remarkable Sauna section attached, which is allways textil free. Usually you can switch between the sections (after having payed the price for both sections).
Usually children are allowed in the Sauna section, but it is much less usual, that children go to the Sauna section.

Beitrag von Danish friend » Mi 9. Mai 2018, 13:52

Thank you Sachsenrheini. That was like I thought. We have been in Ostsee Therme And Fördeland Therme. And it was like you described.

So we are still looking for a sauna that is good for children. Our children can't be alone in the "Spassbad" while we are in sauna. We must take them with us. And they like being in sauna.

So...Does anybody know a sauna good for children ? You who also bring children... Where do you go ?

Beitrag von skyfire » Mi 9. Mai 2018, 20:19

There is one possibility 533 km from the danish border.
The Enni Freizeitbad in Neukirchen-Vluyn has a family day for the sauna and nude swimming right afterwards on saturdays.
Have a look:
https://www.enni.de/sport-baeder/baeder ... en-preise/

Beitrag von kristofnrw » Mi 9. Mai 2018, 21:38

The Enni Freizeitbad seems to offer nudie swimming only in autumn and winter. Next date is 13 October 2018 as may be gathered from their website: https://www.enni.de/sport-baeder/baeder ... eff/#c7229

Beitrag von Danish friend » Do 10. Mai 2018, 12:19

Is here no FKK-families from northern Germany who goes to sauna ? Somebody please ;-)

Beitrag von PundV » Do 10. Mai 2018, 14:36

There is the Holstentherme in Kaltenkirchen: https://www.holstentherme.de/ . This is in a part of the country which used to belong to Denmark. :-)

There used to be FKK everywhere, not just in the sauna area, once or twice a month, on Friday. It seems that they have "modernized" their website, though, so things are difficult to find. There is an English version, though.

OK, found it: https://www.holstentherme.de/informatio ... ne-ende-3/

First Friday of the month is nudity required everywhere 21:30 - 01:30 . Otherwise only in the sauna area. Children are OK.

Beitrag von nordnackt » Do 10. Mai 2018, 14:37

There is, of course, a sauna in Flensburg, just behind the border, called "Campus Bad". As far as I remember it, children are wellcome. Unfortunatly there is no nude swimming (any more) in the therme.

Didn't write in english for long, long time...

Nächste

Zurück zu FKK Baden